At Calling a Lawyer, we know the importance of having an effective meeting with clients and colleagues, as well as taking advantage of second available to us. Our platform allows you to manage your cases through video and audio calls using end-to-end encryption so you can reach your clients and your team anytime, anywhere.
Here are some of the benefits of online meetings:
- Online meetings are great for any of the following agendas: presentations, proposals, discussions, decision making, sharing information, and brainstorming.
- Allows you to choose who should be included in the meeting: some platforms even allow the creator of the meeting to appoint who is crucial to the meeting, and who is optional.
- No commuting: unless you´re having connection problems, online meetings don´t require you to move in order to attend, allowing you to save time, even within the same building. Although, if your team works in different time zones, make sure the meeting is held in a window that works for everyone.
- Screen sharing documents and information: The visual part of the meeting is displayed on the participants´ computer screens, making sharing documents and presentations a breeze. It also makes it easier for others to collaborate and any changes that need to be made can be done on the spot.
- Saving or archiving meetings: most of the platforms for online meetings have the option of recording. This becomes very helpful in case someone can’t attend the meeting, or needs to refresh or go over something that was discussed, without the need to have other colleagues answering questions.
- If everyone comes prepared to the meeting, web conferencing provides a structure that encourages good meeting practices such as starting and ending on time and sticking to a subject. The result is that web conferences accomplish more in less time. This can actually lead to fewer and shorter meetings.
Even though it might require a learning curve at first, having better online meetings leads to better participation, progress, and getting more work done. Feel safe using Calling A Lawyer from the comfort of your own home. There’s no need to go to an office space.