When the pandemic hit last year, millions of people began to work remotely. At first, it might have been an adjustment, but studies show that it’s here to stay.
Here are some of the benefits you and your coworkers can enjoy from using remote office platforms such as Calling a Lawyer:
1. Customizable office environment: Fit your office wherever it makes your life more comfortable. From choosing your own ergonomic chair, to using a breakfast bar as a standing desk; you can make your office space work for you.
2. Independent Location: Take your work wherever you are. This can be especially useful for people seeking job opportunities while living in rural areas and small towns where there may not be many available local positions.
3. Money Savings: Eliminating the costs of commuting, dry cleaning for your proffesional wardrobe and being able to eat at home will make a huge difference to your bank account. During the COVID-19 pandemic, U.S. employers are saving over $30 billion per day by allowing employees to work from home.
4.Flexible schedule: A lot of the work can be done on a flexible schedule as long as you meet your deadlines and leads to strong outcomes.
5. More Effective Meetings: With just a few clicks, you can have 10 people on a video call. Take advantage of the chat function to share documents or to comment without needing to interrupt.
6. Easier communication: Office chats and emails will have you refining your thoughts and questions and end up saving time instead of looking for you colleagues aroud the office.
7. Less Commuting: Use that time to focus on priorities and help your physical and mental health. This also has a powerful environmental impact.
9. A Happier, Healthier Work Life: Working from home has been shown to lower stress, and improve personal relationships, among other things.
All of these benefits also contribute to having more efficient employees and better results.